- First off we are not a church! There are plenty of those.
- We are pastors, teachers & mentors. Our calling & heart's focus is for the prodigals. (Those who know Christ & for various reasons have walked away, or feel lost or have forgotten their first love). We are known as friends of sinners & loving those as Jesus did.
- We are disciples of Christ; follower's of Christ each coming from different races, creeds, cultures and denominational backgrounds. The glue that binds us together in Christ, is that we recognize His Spirit in one another.
- Our experience is rich in God's mercy & grace. Through Him we have worked out our salvation in the following ministries: homeless missions, street evangelizing, jail & prison mentoring, music & worship teams. And of course preaching the the truth of God's word in more traditional settings. (The church).
- Our hope & goal is through the power of God's grace to do our part to prepare those who God has called for works of service, and to spread the word of Jesus' second coming.
- Please look around the website and if you have any comments, questions or requests, please feel free to contact us. Check back later for new updates to our website. There's so much more to come!
All For God's Glory!
Mark & Melissa Morgan